top of page

dental schools with advanced standing programs (dds) for international dentists

The information regarding all the dental schools with programs for international dentists and the number of seats per every school are present here - table is from their website for the application cycle of 2020. 

To apply to most schools, you must submit your applications via ADEA CAAPID (American Dental Education Association Centralized Application for Advanced Placement for International Dentists). Given below is a basic overview of the CAAPID application cycle for the year 2020-2021. The schools that are marked below only accept/ prefer U.S. green card holders/ citizens. ( UIC also accepts students on F1 visa). Please note that western university does not state the requirement of a  U.S. green card/ citizenship but asks for 'proof of legal U.S. residence'.

Rest of the schools accept applications from candidates irrespective of your type of visa. 

image taken from ADEA .org
caapid 3.png
bottom of page